Sunday, October 31, 2010

Two weeks of Term 4 already gone, touch rugby started and lo and behold some astoundingly beautiful weather for Labour weekend and this weekend. The only fly in the ointment was losing to the Wallabies last night. :\

Halloween tonight, and although Tyler asked periodically throughout the day if he could go trick-or-treating, I managed to avoid him going. My two singing buddies were here for our regular wine and nibbles, so I gave it a Halloween theme: I wore a witches hat, had spiderwebs hanging down from the ceiling and draped over furniture, gummy lollies shaped like eyeballs and body parts and Tyler's favourite, jelly with snakes set it.
Christmas is clearly not that far away, as singing engagements are coming thick and fast. The ones I'm looking forward to most are the Vespers concert on Dec. 19th at the Basilica to dedicate the new continuo organ and I get to sing an aria from the St Matthew Passion accompanied by instruments and continuo and then the Midnight Mass also at the Basilica.

Some random photos for your enjoyment. Firstly, the other night I went in to check on T just before I went to bed and found him with his favourite toy, Blueberry -

And one I took while at Chipmunks recently:


No comments: