Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Wegtables

Tyler (in trembling, on-the-verge-of-tears-voice): Mummy I want to come home.
Me: Why darling?
Tyler: Because they make me eat wegtables!
Me: What sort of vegetables?
Tyler: That white broccoli stuff.

What is it with kids and 'wegtables'? I haven't yet told him about the time I ran away from home because I didn't want to eat swede. And then came back 10 minutes later because I suddenly remembered we were having Apple Crumble for dessert.

Anyway, the arrangement is that he is going to have a nice sleep and see how he feels in the morning. :)

Meanwhile, Chris is at work and I am feeling rather unnerved by the silence in the house. Perhaps a little bit of Prokofiev might alleviate that...

1 comment:

Grandad said...

Never mind Tyler I still hate white sauce on cauliflower.