Saturday, July 19, 2008

Some people frown on kids going to daycare but by crikey they sure know how to teach kids manners! (Well Tyler's daycare does anyway). Now it's 'Excuse me Mama, but can I.....?' and 'Sanks for getting me my ....' He's also going through a kissing phase and I'm never going to get tired of that :) Chris traded up Tyler's quadbike and he now has a racey green one. I always feel a combination of fear and 'oh he's so cute'-ness when he's riding around. He certainly takes after his father in the thrill-seeking department. On the other hand, as we were driving to work/daycare the other day, I put on a CD of one of my favourite sopranos and he said "Ooh I like that music Mama!' That's my boy, I'll make a tenor out of him one day.

It's fast approaching Chris' 40th birthday, but as usual he is completely vague about a) what presents he would like and b) what form of celebration he wants. I think he has some kind of gene that prevents him planning more than 2-3 days in advance.

Anton has been in a bit of bother at school which has resulted in him experiencing a very boring term break. Lets hope it's the end of it. He starts a Star course this term which will give him some insight into the building trade which is what he wants to get into.

No comments: